lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

Casa Bloc

I really enjoyed visiting casa bloc. I really like the concept of the design of how it would work and the history of it. I liked the designs however couldn't see myself living there - the stairs are too steep. I did however really like the idea of the patio windows fro the dining room open up to the balcony to extend the room. I think that was a very successful design tool used to make the space look a lot bigger than it actually was as well as the fact that it meant that during the summer you could full use the dining room space an it felt as though you were out on the street relaxing however in theis case it would be in the comfort of your own home. I also really like the simple and minimilistic design and that everything was there for a reason, every thing had a purpose including the shape of casa bloc for example.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario